Wednesday 26 June 2013

Movie Review-Raanjhanaa & Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani

Hello Readers

Finally Thursday came and just another day for week-end.

Well to me this whole week did not seem working days because
1.I took leave on Monday(had Sunday stretched party)
2.Wednesday was my anniversary so again escaped from office
3.Tomorrow i am going for camping after first half so again it's a partial leave for me.

Anyways this post is preciously for movie review(After watching Raanjhanaa if found it unjust to not write about it)

1.Raanjhana-my rating 4.6/5
Superb acting by everyone(but Dhanush will steal your heart),amazing story-line with synchronized twists and hurdles,
very good direction.You will love to watch Sonam Kapoor finally acting who looked equally beautiful in those simple kurtas. One thing to enjoy most - Dialogues purely natural,you can't stop laughing.You will love how movie taking pace from superb comedy to serious note.No JABARDASTI happy ending.Loved the movie.It's a must watch.


2.Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani- My rating is 4/5

I watched this movie at very next day it was released. It was overly hyped movie due to star cast and amazing music.
To me movie was good but nothing excellent. I am a travel freak and a part of movie took inspiration from travel but i still felt it was not that realistic.Acting was good from everyone (though i felt Aditya Roy Kapoor was a time waster,no sense coming out from his role and acting).Small punches from Kalki was mind lasting.Overall OK to me.

I am still looking forward for few good movies on Que
1.Bhag Milkha Bhag-Trailers looks promising particularly for an athlete like me :)
2.Lootera-Well i was not that excited about this movie until yesterday when i saw its full trailer in theater.I have really grown curious about this one now.

So that's all for now.

Happy Week-end and Happy Blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome reviews Padmini.. Very true.. Have not yet watched Ranjhanaa and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.. I'm a movie freak and would love keep a check for more reviews.. Bring it on dear :-)

    ReplyDelete