Tuesday 25 June 2013

Facts behind Big Beauty Giants-one observation

Dear ReadersMonsoon has arrived all over India.Enjoying new green look of mother earth?Well i am kind of rain loving person but continuous drizzling made everything too damp and i am really loving living cozy inside blanket most of the time with door open,letting chilling wind passing through the plateau behind our place and entering in our home.Thinking of going outside is our agenda only when we are sure this pre-rain era will last for longer,we go out,enjoy ride.You must be thinking why I am giving lots of meteorological details and heading of my blog has no resemblance with that?Well i am coming to the point.





This Saturday i decided to go to beauty parlor with big name,fame and not to mention charges.I usually avoid this.I better save this money for my trips but this time i just decided to take risk and even bigger reason is i bought a very cheap deal from Groupon for all the services in around 25% price of its total worth.
So i booked the appointment for Saturday early morning and headed to the venue.

First thing first
1.It was a dazzling,glamorized place.
2.Pictures of perfectly beautiful models made you feel little.
3. Airconditioned individual cabin with contemporary interior and lightning will allure you(in my case i was extremely happy that i bought this deal else instead of enjoying these beauties i would have speculating how much there are going to charge me for these allurements ;))

So after waiting for 5 min they took me to the cabin,i changed and relaxed as instructed.
First thing they analyzed my body and skin.Then So-Called expert told me my neck and face skin has difference in color (what i had never noticed before this vary moment) and she insisted i should go for skin polish.Then she notified me my texture is uneven and she named few treatment for various sittings.I remained adamant for not buying any more services except those already included in deal.

Just seconds before this conversation i believed myself a person with very healthy and glowing akin without make-up and in minutes i was forced to see so many flaws all over me.

So the conclusion is how these beauty industry work?
First they will make you believe that there are many flaws in your texture/skin/hair beyond you can ever think your own.Then they insist you there beauty therapy and products are going to do magic and remove your flaw(which will never happen).We all women have that deep rooted wish of looking beautiful.They know our weakness and they strike right on that soft place.

I am certainly not against taking these products and services but only wish to say Be aware,don't totally jump into their trap.Use your conscious to decide how you are gonna spend your hard earned money.None of their offerings are going to do magic and but just temporary patch work.They love your bucks as much as you do but choice is always yours.Spend wisely.Do continuous care for your hair/skin at home which will be certainly better that that one hour work in parlor.Stay healthy,eat right,maintain best level of cleanliness and personal hygiene and always wear your confident smile.That will make you much beautiful i believe.....

Stay Happy...
Happy Blogging

P.S. First 2 pictures i have taken in that beauty centre. Third picture is mine, taken a day before in natural night and no photoshop. Please Help me find out the difference in texture in my skin as pointed by those So Called-Beauty Experts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment